Little Cat Needs Space Mini Coloring Book, by Dori Durbin
8.25 x 0.07 x 6 inches, 31 pages
If your kids love the book “Little Cat Needs Space” then will jump for joy to have this companion Mini Coloring Activity Book!
Coloring is a great form of relaxation, quiet time, and an opportunity to sign into their own experiences. You can easily gift this coloring book to your K-2nd grade aspiring artists or any kids who process even more when they color or draw. This coloring book can provide a form of personal space and conversation as well! This mini book is a color pencil and crayon-friendly coloring and activity book that also happens to be SUPER portable for car trips, visits to the doctor’s office, and moments when just a little calm and space is what everyone needs!
Unique things about this coloring activity book:
- Kids can color the front and back cover!
- There are 30 specially designed pages.
- Actual book art is integrated throughout the book.
- Pages are printed back-to-back to reduce size, cost, and are very accepting of
crayons and colored pencils.
- The page content is intended to create conversation with parents or adults.
- This is a fun book that could make a beautiful keepsake
Order one today!